Top 5 Exercises You Can Pair with Beyonde Dietary Supplementsmaine
September 26, 2018
What are the top 5 exercises you can pair with Beyonde dietary supplements?
- Dumbbell Squat
- Single-Leg Calf Raise
The best thing you can do when looking for effective and nutritional dietary supplement is to look Beyonde! Unilever Network Philippines introduces its very own dietary health supplement which will deliver ultimate benefits to your body. With variations such as the Beyonde Life Sential, Omeg 3 Plus, and Cal-Mag Plus, you will receive maximum advantages that you cannot find in other supplements. The vitamins and minerals that these supplements can give you are unmatched but of course, it is also up to you to take care of your body and one practice that matches this requirement is to exercise.
Pushing your body to its limits is one of the greatest things you can do in order to achieve sustainable health benefits. Although the proper diet combined with supplements can succeed in giving you a healthy and well-balanced body structure, exercises will do the trick in maintaining your physique. Check out these exercises that you can do in addition to taking care of your health with Unilever Network Philippines’ supplements!
With only a trusty dumbbell in hand, you can fully receive strength conditioning with this easy exercise. Squats serve as a great all-around exercise that can build your strength and agility. With dumbbells added to the exercise equation, you can have unlimited opportunities to work on your technique. Here is how you do it:
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, proceed by positioning your legs at shoulder width apart.
- Keep your head up and your back straight, then lower your body into a squat until the dumbbells are an inch from the floor.
- Keep your knees over your toes all while maintaining a chest out stance.
- Remember that you shouldn’t arch your back or lean forward whenever you drop down.
- Observe proper breathing, straighten your legs, and repeat the steps.
Burpees are great if you are looking for a no-hassle exercise routine. You don’t require additional equipment when doing burpees, you only need your body weight and your determination to get fit! This exercise can strengthen your body and maintain your physique all in one. Check out the steps to do them here:
- Stand up straight then proceed to a squat position with your hands laid down on the floor.
- Kick your feet back into a push position and then lower your body until your chest touches the floor.
- Jump as you return your feet to the squat position as fast as you can.
- Again, jump up into the air as high as possible.
Single-Leg Calf Raise
With your calves as the target muscles, this exercise will be a great companion to your whole healthy routine. This is easy enough that you can do a few more reps after your first attempt. Do it like this:
- Holding a dumbbell in your right hand by your side, place the ball of your right foot on an elevated surface and make sure that your heel is hanging off.
- Cross your left ankle behind your right then hold onto a stationary object with your left hand for balance, make sure that you lower your right heel toward the floor without touching it.
- Rise up on your toes of your right foot as high as you possibly can, give your right calf a squeeze at the top.
- Break and take a pause. Proceed to lower yourself back to the starting position.
- Do equal reps on both sides or until you finish a set.
A plank is way effective in making sure that your core is given proper attention when exercising. This is a better alternative to crunches because crunches can give much pressure to your spine. The plank is perfect for working out your core and it will give you that six-pack that you are aiming for.
- Start in a push-up position.
- Rest your forearms rather than your hands.
- Ensure that your back is straight then tense your abs and glutes.
- Hold the position for a minute or two, all while avoiding your hips to sag.
The Deadbug is effective in working out your whole core, not just your abs. This exercise can build muscle that is not just for appearance sake but for strength and conditioning as well. This is a simple exercise that you can do at home, check out the steps in doing it here:
- Start by lying on your back with your hands above you.
- Keep your feet up and your knees at 90 degrees.
- Straighten your leg and let your heel hover an inch from the floor.
- Return to the start position.
- Perform repetitions with the other leg.
These top 5 exercises will guarantee that you are always in shape! Make sure that you complete it with a well-balanced diet and Beyonde supplements in order to achieve optimized health at its best extent. Always remember to take care of your body and avoid health detractors that can make you vulnerable to diseases.