4 Well-Loved Skincare Tips from Around the Globemaine
November 21, 2018
What are well-loved skincare tips from around the globe?
- Sunscreen is your anti-aging best friend
- Less is more
- Treat your skin once in a while
- Stock up on skin-loving nutrients
Everyone has a skincare shop or business they trust to find products to improve their skin. For example, people go to Aviance Philippines to find luxury facial washes, moisturizers, and more. Yet, sometimes people need more than that to care for their appearance. If you are one of those people, then, these are additional skincare tips from around the globe to help you:
Sunscreen is your anti-aging best friend
Koreans are one of the most youthful looking people on earth. Their appearance is not only thanks to the skincare products they wear at night, but also the products they wear during the day. One of their essential morning skincare items is the infamous sunscreen.
Sunscreen lotion has gotten a bad rep over the years. Most people think that sunscreen brands out there only offer formulas that are not only sticky but also white enough to make you look like a ghost. Yet, sunscreen is scientifically proven to stop your skin from aging by the sun.
The reason this item can shield you from the UV death rays of the sun is that it has chemicals which are good at doing that. These chemicals are called “UV filters.” Additionally, sunscreen is cheap and easy to find. A lot of beauty products businesses, like Aviance Philippines, has at least one.
Despite what you may think, not all sunscreen is white and pasty. In fact, sunscreen has two types:
- This type of sunscreen composes of the UV filters zinc oxide and titanium oxide.
- These filters form a physical barrier on your skin
- Because it forms a physical barrier, this sunscreen comes out looking super white on your whole body
- This is the type of sunscreen that scare most people because they feel it will make them look like ghosts
- This type of sunscreen composes of the UV filters which are organic compounds
- Examples of these organic compounds are avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, and octocrylene
- Since it forms a chemical protection on your skin, and not a physical one, it comes out clear
- This is what you wear if you are scared of sunscreen making you look like a ghost. Your skin will not become lighter even when you apply this.
Less is more
French women are the ultimate “natural beauties”. When you seem them out on the streets in Paris, they proudly walk with minimal makeup and loose waves. We think that rocking so much beautify products every day is key to looking beautiful. Yet, these French ladies prove us wrong. They look fresher than women of other nationalities with even less effort.
This reason why they don’t have to do much is that they follow a solid skincare routine from a young age. This routine will rarely compose of more than 5 items because they stick to the absolute items which are:
- Face Wash
- Micellar water to remove makeup
- Moisturizing cream at night (like Aviance creams)
- Water sprays- hydrates your face in the middle of the day
The reason why they keep their products at a small number is first, because of affordability. Second, they rather spend time on more important things. Third, they understand that their skin is sensitive and it reacts negatively to too many products.
Treat your skin once in a while
Women in the United States are not afraid to splurge on their appearance once in a while. They are willing to pay for manicures, laser treatments, eyelash extensions, and other treatments because it will improve their beauty in the long term. This is the same as their skin care products.
While Americans have a daily skin care routine of maybe 5 items, they will insert a special item in this routine once or twice a week. This special item is meant to target problem areas. Yet, they understand using it every day will do more harm than good, so if they see the item like a special treat that they don’t get every day.
Some special skincare items that they use sparingly are:
- Exfoliators (exfoliating the skin for the purpose of renewal)
- Brightening skin care products (meant to lighten dark spots)
- They can be in the form of creams (like brightening Aviance creams), serums and more
Stock up on skin-loving nutrients
Brazilian women understand that outer beauty comes from within. Within your body, technically. The country has a lot of fruits, such as acai berries, which have antioxidants that are proven to help improve your appearance when consumed.
The skin is just like your internal organs. It needs also needs essential nutrients to function properly. Eating right every day will also make you look good every day.
People usually have a skincare shop or business they trust. They will go there whenever they need to stock on products that will help their skin and body. Yet, sometimes this is not enough to improve their appearance. This list is meant to offer skincare tips for people who want to do more for their looks.